MAKE FINANCIAL SENSE
- Slow down your gas meter. Typically, 45% of your utility bill goes for heating and cooling. Having regular maintenance performed on your furnace and air conditioner can cut utility expenses as much as 20%!
- Prevent Breakdowns. When it comes to your heating & cooling system, Small problems left unattended can become big problems later. Regular maintenance will catch many of these problems before they result in expensive repairs.
- Extend Equipment Life. Any mechanical system will last longer with good maintenance.
- Discounted Repairs. If there is a breakdown, you pay less. Service Agreement customers save 15% on all repairs.
- Never Pay for emergency service. When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don’t worry about high emergency service costs. Service Agreement customers never pay emergency service rates.
- Priority Customer Status. Our service Agreement customers are our top priority! We guarantee same day service!
- Keep your Warranty in force. All manufacturers of heating & cooling equipment recommend annual maintenance. What you may not realize is that the fine print of your warranty requires regular maintenance to keep your warranty in effect.
- Improve Comfort and quieter operation. Heating and air conditioning systems work hard. They are cycling on and off, starting and stopping multiple times an hour. A preventive maintenance visit will lubricate, adjust and inspect all the system components. This will ensure performance and keep things running smoothly.
- better air quality. If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, regular furnace and A/C maintenance is recommended to reduce allergens, dust particles and bacteria in your home.
- Peace of Mind. Good maintenance can save the lives of you and your family. Our technicians well check for cracks in the heat exchanger, adjust the burners if needed, clean and check the venting system.
To find out more about our maintenance services for heating and cooling systems, please contact us!